Monday, March 9, 2009

"I'm the operator..."

operator

"...with my pocket camera," to paraphrase Kraftwerk.

Welcome to Saskatoon At 7 Megapixels. The idea is a simple one, to present photos I've taken of Saskatoon. I won't claim to be anything better than a mediocre photographer, but hopefully I'll improve a bit as time passes. I'll be posting photos in no particular order, so some will be recent while others may be quite old.

As for the photo above that is of course me with the camera used for this blog, a Kodak Easyshare C713. Not the world's most advanced digital camera, but suitable for my purposes. This is to the best of my knowledge the only photo of me online, and is the best you're likely to get. You won't be getting a chance to see my face on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment